Ad

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Best of Both Worlds?

I though having younger and older daughters would be the best of both worlds.  People were always telling me that wait until they get older.  Girls are great when they are younger, but as they age watch out.  I would always say, no way.  I think I am starting to see their point of view.  I was trying to get Michelle to do things last night and she kept talking back to me.  When I said I would take something away, it didn't faze her.  At one point, I just walked away.  I asked Angie what was wrong with her.  She said she was probably tired.  I made them go to bed earlier.  I wish that would work with Elana.  She kept laying there kicking the wall and me.  Then she started screaming.   Maybe, it was just one of those nights.

No comments: