Ad

Saturday, September 26, 2015

No Sleep for the Aged

Last night was a rough one.  Elana took her time getting to sleep.  She finally fell asleep around 9:00.  Heartburn started creeping in. I had to get some antacid.  After that, I fell asleep.  About an hour later, Michelle loudly came into the room to go to sleep.  I was up again.  I tried to get back to sleep.  Elana kept twisting and turning.  Every time, she would scream out.  Around 2:00, she had had enough.  She thought it was time to get up and walk around.  I got up and checked her diaper.  Once changed, she did not think it was sleep time. I closed the door.  She eventually fell asleep.  I woke again when Michelle sat up in her bed.  I was worried she was going to fall out of her bed.  I got up and eased her back down.  She mumbled and went back to sleep.  My internal clock woke me around 5:30.  I tried to get a bit more sleep.  Hopefully, tonight will be better.

No comments: