Ad

Friday, September 4, 2015

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today, I celebrate another year of life.  I wish I could have got the gift I was hoping for, but that approval has been pushed to November.  I was hoping China would have told us that we could adopt Audra.  That would complete our family.  It does give us time to get fully prepared.  This week end, we will take it easy.  I am waiting for Sunday to go out to eat, so that Kayla can join us.  I will probably clean around the house and maybe pull weeds in the garden.  That will depend on the weather.  The way it has been lately, I can only last for an hour or two.  If you wan to send wishes, place a comment.  If you want to give, donate to Reece's Rainbow.  Have a great a great weekend!  My gift to you will be more entries.  I might even have some more pictures to add.

No comments: