Ad

Friday, September 18, 2015

TGIF!

It's Friday!  We survived another week.  Last night was uneventful.  Angie went to Michelle's open house.  I'm glad I did not go.  It did not sound like I missed anything.  I stayed home with the girls and watched Black Sea.  If you have not seen it, it is a good thriller set on a submarine.  If you see that one and like it, check out Das Boot.  That one is a classic war movie set on a U-Boat.

After that, Angie came home.  I found out that I did not miss anything.  The school was begging for money.  I wish they would put their efforts into lobbying politicians, instead of hitting up parents for money.  We are in a Republican leaning state, so if you want good schools, send your child to a private school.

Tonight, we have a buffet to look forward to.  Ikea is doing an all you can eat craw fish buffet.  We have been to one in the past.  We are looking forward to the buffet tonight.  As for the weekend, I hope to get things done around the house.  But, I say that every weekend.  It has started to cool down in Florida, so there may be a chance of getting things done.

No comments: