Ad

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Rickin' Robin

After shopping and after a nice nap for Elana, we headed to Red Robin. We probably should have went there first.  The place was packed.  We had to wait for over 45 minutes.

I thought the meal was not going to happen.  Kayla was holding two balloons and one popped.  Well this rude old woman was sitting next to her.  Kayla was hitting the stick of the popped balloon against the other.  The lady turns to Kayla and tells her to stop.  It upset Kayla.  She started to cry.  She's lucky I did not hear here.  I would have to her to mind her own business.

We get to the table and Kayla is still upset from the encounter.  Then, Elana would not let me sit.  I brought her out to check her diaper.  She was wet.  Once changed, I thought it would be better.  No dice.  Until the food came out, I had to stand.  With the food, I was able to get her to sit.

In the end, Kayla got to embarrass me.  She told the server it was for my birthday.  Before our check, the servers all came out and sang Happy Birthday to me.  I turned a bright shade of red.

No comments: