Ad

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Arrgh Dress Like a Pirate Day! (now with pictures)

I woke this morning with news that today is dress like a pirate day.  Krispy Kreme is giving away a dozen donuts if you are dressed like a pirate.  I started arranging the materials.  I made a hook hand out of cardboard, i put on a white shirt, sandals, and an eye patch.

The girls all refused to dress up.  That is until they saw how many people did it.  After I got my dozen, Angie grabbed my things and got another set.

Next up is Long John Silvers.  That is if they are participating.  We went to an LJS that was also a Taco Bell.  They were not participating.  We stopped by Sam's, got some school snacks and went to another LJS.  This one was participating.  I got my pirate outfit on.  I went in and got a meal.  They girls got free fish, but not fries.  We did buy a drink, chicken and fries.  That cost 7.00.  I know why we don't eat here often, besides that they fry almost everything.

No comments: