Ad

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

First Day of Fall

It is the first day of fall.  In Florida, we have more summer like weather to look forward to.  This morning Angie got answers to questions that she posted on China Daily to people in China.  One of the questions was How do Chinese citizens feel about Americans adopting Chinese children?  She got a couple of responses.  One responder was actually an intern for our first adoption company.  I would post the responses, but I can't seem to find it on Facebook.

I watched the news last night.  I just wanted to see what they had to say about China's President visiting our country.  They did not have that story until the end of the world news.  Of course, the pope led the news, but you'd think that China's President would be the next big story.  We had to sit through more of Trump's insults and the race to the White House, which is a year away.  I heard enough about it on our local news.  They shoehorned the visit near where they would place a fluff story.  I'm surprised it was not a story about Kim Kardashian.

No comments: