Ad

Monday, September 14, 2015

Audra Update, Decisions, Decisions

We got our answers about her conditions.  It looks like she is deaf or slightly so.  She communicates through sign language.  We will have to learn to sign.  I don't have a problem with that.  I just wonder how hard it is to do.  Her extra digits do not get in her way.  She does have a condition that might have to be researched.  It's called Anal Atresia.  It has to do with being born with an opening for the anus.  At that young age, a doctor should make a hole for excretion.  However, I wonder how that surgery went.  From what they have told us, she does not have feeling when pooping.  From what I have seen from my other daughters, I don't know what could have happened.  These are things you have to consider when adopting.  Once she is over here, she is our daughter.  Nothing will change that.  We have already been through bathroom issues with older children.

No comments: