Ad

Friday, September 25, 2015

Go Fund Me: Walsh Family Help for Daisy Please Read and Pass it along!

I'm not a big fan of Go Fund Me.  It does not seem to work.  At least,  if you share with friends and family.  I guess I was hoping someone would share our page and it would get out to the public.  That did not happen.  A friend of mine shared this page.  I would like to share it with you.  By all means, share it with your friends and family.  When adopting or even having your own, you always hope for a healthy child.  I read this story and it made me sad.  I wish I had lots of money to donate to their cause.  I pray for her to have a positive recovery.  Please go to this link.  Donate if you can and pass it along.  It takes a village to raise a child.

https://www.gofundme.com/HealingforDaisy

No comments: