Ad

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Crazy Night!

I went to see Black Mass.  The usual crowd showed up for the movie.  Sometimes, I think that these people live at the theater.  I guess that is why one of the promotional groups gave out shirts to their friends.  They probably go to the sleep at the theater and change into their new shirts for tomorrows screening.  

As for the movie.  I found it to be a great movie.  It is an actor's movie.  It is not non-stop action or violence.  There is violence.  It is just fascinating to see an actor like Johnny Depp immerse himself in a character like he does.  Benedict  Cumberbatch is another great actor.  It will be interesting to see what happens at Oscar time.  

When I left the theater, I ran into construction right outside the theater.  I had to maneuver the car into another lane to avoid sitting through another light with no guarantee that I would be able to turn on the next one.  As I approached 436 from I-4, I saw a bunch of emergency lights.  I thought it was on the overpass, but I found that it was in the lane I needed to turn on.  I was forced in another direction.  It turns out, a car had collided with another and flipped.  That accident was not going anywhere soon.  

Upon arriving at home, I found everyone still awake.  Elana was having a hard time sleeping without her security father.  I quickly got ready for bed and we wen to sleep.  Half way into the night, I kept smelling pee.  I got up and changed Elana.  Unfortunately, Elana saw this as an opportunity to wake up and walk around the room.  I did not want to stay up, so I closed the door to the room.  When I woke, I found her on the futon asleep.  So much for my crazy night!  

No comments: