Ad

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Waiting for a Movie

I finally get to see Jurassic World.  Angie and the girls got to see it yesterday.  I might even take a second chance at giving blood.  If I do some deep breathing, I might be able to keep my pulse down.

It's great when you go into a movie.  You can be the only person in it and the next person will sit near you.  I don't understand it.  It's not like I know where the best seats are.  I must be at the epicenter of the theater.  I hope the keep their mouths shut.

Elana had a great night.  She slept by herself on Michelle's bed.  Next up, sleeping in her crib.  Another thing Elana is doing, singing a song.  She is singing a song that Mia came up with.

That's it.  Time to watch the preshow!

Just finished.  Great movie.  I liked how they set it up.

No comments: