Ad

Friday, July 3, 2015

Day in Review

Michelle woke early last night.  She did not want to sleep in her bed.  I decided to go lay with Elana.  I don't know if she could have missed Michelle, but i did not want to chance it.  She slept well.  I, on the other hand, did not.  My back was sore from the Futon.

This morning, Angie took Michelle and Kiersten to see Jurassic World.  I stayed with Mia and Elana.  They did okay.  Elana was a little touchy. She kept wanting to be held.  I hope she gets over that.  She is heavy for a two year old.

My plan was to go and give blood after the movie.  They were giving 2 movie tickets.  For some reason, my pulse freaks out.  It happens every time.  I don't know how to control it.

Now, I sit at Rebounderz, it is a trampoline place for kids.  Kiersten wanted to do this for her birthday.  We decided to surprise her.


No comments: