Ad

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Optimistic Outlook on Life

I try to have an optimistic outlook on life.  Yes, I do get disappointed when things don't go the way I imagine them.  Fundraising for instance.  I had these grand plans that people would shower us for the good deeds we do.  That was totally wrong.  But this is not about that.  I will still try to advocate for the children.  We got news that is not as great as we hoped for.  One day, I hope to talk about it.  I will do so good or bad.  I find some of these blogs to be therapeutic.  If I talk to Angie, she tends to fall on the pessimistic side of things.  She goes into something believing it is not going to happen.  She says it is so she will not be so upset if it turns bad.  I guess I like to hope for the best.  That is another reason I write this blog.  I hope I am passing on information on to people who might consider adoption or just helping kids to get adopted.  In a week, we hope to get our outcome, but so far it is not looking good.    

No comments: