Ad

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Mid day report

The day is going like usual.  I have been entering information and trying to get some work done.  Angie is getting the house ready for the visit.  I hope they will be able to attend Ant Man tonight.  I want to see this also, but I want her to get away and have some fun.  I will stay with the younger children.  I can catch the movie later on.  That way we will all have a chance to see it.  I bet even Kayla gets to see that one.  I think she is looking forward to Minions.  I am wondering if that movie will be too much Minions.  They are funny in the Despicable Me movies, but that is in little increments.  This looks like too much of a good thing.  The box office will tell.  It will probably be a big hit and they will start the sequel right away.

No comments: