Successful Sleep Pattern

Elana seems to be hitting a successful sleep pattern.  She went to bed around 8:00pm.  She was moved to Michelle's futon.  At 2:30am, she started crying.  That was my cue to change her diaper.  After doing so, I placed her back on the futon and started to rub her belly.  She went back to sleep.  As of 6:30am, she was still asleep.  I hope this means she is getting into a routine sleep pattern.  Only time will tell.

As for other things, I plan to work on my computer soon.  I have to download a fix for my computer so that it will recognize my router.  I tried changing its location last night and hard wiring the Internet.  It did not fall for my ploy.  It still said local connection only.  I am hoping to get that done soon.  I want to add pictures to the posts.  I still have not seen all of the pictures.

This weekend, I gain another teenager.  Kiersten turns 13.  Now I will have a 14 and 13 year old in the house.  It feels like 3 sometimes.  Michelles thinks she is older.  She still has a couple of years to go.  The nice thing is that we will be celebrating with Kayla.  I'm glad that Kiersten wants to include her in on this celebration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Chickens

I Feel Lost

The Long Walk