Ad

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Successful Sleep Pattern

Elana seems to be hitting a successful sleep pattern.  She went to bed around 8:00pm.  She was moved to Michelle's futon.  At 2:30am, she started crying.  That was my cue to change her diaper.  After doing so, I placed her back on the futon and started to rub her belly.  She went back to sleep.  As of 6:30am, she was still asleep.  I hope this means she is getting into a routine sleep pattern.  Only time will tell.

As for other things, I plan to work on my computer soon.  I have to download a fix for my computer so that it will recognize my router.  I tried changing its location last night and hard wiring the Internet.  It did not fall for my ploy.  It still said local connection only.  I am hoping to get that done soon.  I want to add pictures to the posts.  I still have not seen all of the pictures.

This weekend, I gain another teenager.  Kiersten turns 13.  Now I will have a 14 and 13 year old in the house.  It feels like 3 sometimes.  Michelles thinks she is older.  She still has a couple of years to go.  The nice thing is that we will be celebrating with Kayla.  I'm glad that Kiersten wants to include her in on this celebration.

No comments: