Ad

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Stay Tuned! More Pictures to come.

Sorry about the delay.  My computer works when it wants to.  Sometimes, I think my impatience also creates issues.  I think computers should be faster, but they don't go that fast.  I will be adding some more tonight.  I might add Dogs of Harbin.  Michelle was taking pictures of all the people walking their dogs.  They have a lot of dog owners in Harbin.  I will also try to add pictures of Saint Sophia Church.

I am still doing the Elana Whispering.  It's funny how quickly she quiets down with me.  Sometimes, she still cries.  Then, we have to guess what her problem is.  She is starting to say some things clearer.  We are still waiting on her insurance.  They want her Social Security number.  Hopefully, they won't come up with something else.

Mia ended summer school yesterday.  We are about at the halfway point of summer.  I am really looking forward to the girls going back to school.  They are watching too much TV.  I am trying to encourage them to read, but it is hard.

Finally, I have started growing a Longan tree from a seed.  We'll see how big it gets.  In about 4-5 days, I will see if I can grow a Pitaya Cactus.  I planted some seeds from a Dragon fruit.  I hope I don't kill these.

No comments: