Ad

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Girls Night Out

Last night, Angie and the girls went out to a movie.  I stayed home with Elana and Mia.  It was a fun night.  Elana was a little fussy.  She kept crying.  I had to play detective.  I checked the diaper and changed it.  I tried laying her down.  Finally, I gave her some more food.  She had already ate some dinner.  I guess she was not full.  After the food, she calmed down.  After getting Mia to bed, Elana fell asleep in my lap.

As for the girls, they got into their movie.  Before you ask, no they did not go to see Magic Mike XXL.  My 10 year old wants to see it.  They went to see Ant Man.  They loved it.  They said you have to stay through the credits.  They have some footage from upcoming releases.  I hope to see it soon, but I might have to wait until it comes out.

No comments: