Ad

Monday, July 27, 2015

Like Brothers, Like Sisters

I had a fun day with my daughters.  I brought them to the movie, we got a bite to eat at Taco Bell, and I took them to the pool.  As I sat there, I realized that the bond Michelle and Kiersten has is close to the one my brother and I had at one time.  When we were younger, we'd always play together.  We'd also fight and get on each others nerves.  Michelle and Kiersten do that also.  I used to bait my brother to do things to get him in trouble.  Michelle does that to Kiersten.

On to the little ones.  Mia is definitely going through a jealousy phase over Elana.  She is taking it out on anyone she can.  She loves to go up to someone and pinch them.  Every once in awhile she will make a comment.  Her grandparents are in town.  They have a dog and he has a crate that they put him in when they are not in the house.  The other day, Elana was screaming (she probably missed me or heard me and I was not holding her) and Mia said that Elana needed to go in the crate.

No comments: