Ad

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Slow day, Work and Views

It is a quiet day at work.  It always is on a day before a holiday.  Half the building is out on vacation.  The people we work with are probably running ghost ships also.  I look at my views and see a minimal amount.  I'd like to say some crazy thing has happened to me, but that would be a lie.  I did get some good news.  I read a post that the blood bank in our area is giving double incentives.  A food company is tossing in a free sandwich.  So, that means for my blood, they will give me two movie tickets and a sandwich.  You might think that it would be a waste, but I do miss some movies during the summer.  I have to be prepared.  I have a busy day tomorrow.

Another thing I am researching is Internet Photo selling.  I have found a site that you can list photos and they will pay you 60% of the sales.  You don't have to sign the rights over to the company.  It is called Alamy.  If I decide to go that route, I'll let you know.  If you like some of the photos we have taken, this might be a chance to own  a copy.  We still have to pay for the adoption.  It is only half paid for.

No comments: