Today, Tomorrow, and the rest of the Week
It's another scorcher in Florida. I have been pulling weeds for about 30 minutes and I feel like throwing in the towel. It has to be done. We are getting rain about every other day. The weeds/grass grows quicker. I'll probably get the mower and see how I feel after. I don't want to pass out in the yard. No one is home.
This week is starting out pretty good. I have two previews, so far. I have Southpaw on Monday and Pixels on Tuesday. I wish I could add Wednesday and Thursday. Maybe something will sneak up. I might have overtime at work. We are getting close to our deadline for renewals. We definitely could use the money. I also have to start listing on Ebay again.
The girls have to start getting ready for school soon. I think they go back mid August. I'm looking forward to that. I'd rather they be cracking the books instead of looking at the Kindles.
This week is starting out pretty good. I have two previews, so far. I have Southpaw on Monday and Pixels on Tuesday. I wish I could add Wednesday and Thursday. Maybe something will sneak up. I might have overtime at work. We are getting close to our deadline for renewals. We definitely could use the money. I also have to start listing on Ebay again.
The girls have to start getting ready for school soon. I think they go back mid August. I'm looking forward to that. I'd rather they be cracking the books instead of looking at the Kindles.
Comments