Ad

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Today, Tomorrow, and the rest of the Week

It's another scorcher in Florida.  I have been pulling weeds for about 30 minutes and I feel like throwing in the towel.  It has to be done.  We are getting rain about every other day.  The weeds/grass grows quicker. I'll probably get the mower and see how I feel after.  I don't want to pass out in the yard.  No one is home.


This week is starting out pretty good.  I have two previews, so far.  I have Southpaw on Monday and Pixels on Tuesday.  I wish I could add Wednesday and Thursday.  Maybe something will sneak up.  I might have overtime at work.  We are getting close to our deadline for renewals.  We definitely could use the money.  I also have to start listing on Ebay again.

The girls have to start getting ready for school soon.  I think they go back mid August.  I'm looking forward to that.  I'd rather they be cracking the books instead of looking at the Kindles.

No comments: