Ad

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Move Along, Nothing to see Here!

Coming into work this morning, I had to sit in traffic.  A car had run off the road.  As amazing as it was, it was not worth looking at.  Of course, everyone had to stop and look.  My main thought was how did the idiot end up doing that.  The car was not flipped over, the people were not hanging out of the car dead, and there was no fire.  It was just one car who had ran off the road.  I don't understand why everyone had to stop and look.

That leads me to my second quandary.  A big game hunter from the US is accused of poaching in Africa.  He paid $50,000 to kill an animal.  We could use that kind of money to make life better for a child.  What a waste of money.  Not only that, but it's not like he was on a real safari.  He had to have people lure the animal out to him so he could kill it.  I guess that's the kind of hunting rich people do.  I'm surprised they just did not have someone else hold the animal while they did the shooting.

No comments: