Ad

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A Herd of Cows

Today was a great day for freebie seekers.  It was the annual Cow Appreciation Day!  If you dress like a cow, they will give you a meal.  This time it went from breakfast through dinner.  Before you think I went all three meals, I only had breakfast and dinner.  I taped paper cow ears to my ears. I taped a cow snout to my nose.  I have a white tshirt from last year with black spots from shoe polish.  I was decked out in cow attire. I even wondered if I had dressed fully enough for the meal.  I had no problem.  They just asked what I wanted.

Angie and the girls settled for lunch and dinner.  At our dinner restaurant, the manager was like the soup "Nazi" from "Seinfeld".  People would come in and he would like at their attire and say No Meal for You!  We were lucky to get by with a meal.  He expected people to be decked out like a real cow.

No comments: