Ad

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The Return Home

I have no movies tonight.  I will be returning.  Elana will be happy.  She has been staying up too late waiting for me to get home.  Tonight, we will go to bed at a reasonable time.  Maybe I could find a DVD to watch, but it will have to be after she falls asleep.  The light keeps her up.  I also need to check in on my seeds that I am growing.  I think I have some Pitaya cactus growing.  I have a Longan growing.  I need to put it in dirt.  

I need to add more pictures from our trip.  I will also be continuing our Ebay sales.  I want to sell off my posters, comics and baseball cards.  As for what's next, stay tuned.  I have more to share.  We will have insurance soon for Elana.  I am hoping that the doctor's can do something about her sight.  If not, we will be arranging things with Lighthouse.

If you like movie reviews, I will keep them coming.  Don't worry, I only get to see one a week or every other week.  Vacation is next Monday, but I think Angie is going to see that one.  I will let you know if it is worth going to.

No comments: