Ad

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Preview of Self Less

I'm at the theater again.  Being around some of these people make me think if it is worth it.  I love movies, but the people who come to these showings can get on your nerves.

The thing I hate most is when people will save places for people who are not here.  What's the purpose of putting first come first serve on the ticket.  I already feel there is going to be an issue tonight.  The people ahead of me think they did not have to print their tickets.  They always expect tickets.  Of course, they are sitting here calling friends to come.

One mistake I have made is to look at the reviews.  It is not polling very high. I am still going to give it a chance, but between these people and the reviews, I am seriously thinking about leaving.

As the heat bared down on us, I sweated it out.  Around 6:30, they let us in.  I'm glad I stuck around.  The movie was not that bad.  It was a good movie that poses an ethical question.

No comments: