Ad

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The Paper Chase Begins

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

I'd like to apologize for the typos. I am writing these posts from my cell phone and Kindle. It can be very tedious. By the time I release the post I am irritated with the device. The day has been dedicated to payments and signing paperwork. I think it was great that Michelle was with us. They complimented us on how happy she was. It was nice to get this part done. It lasted longer than Elana wanted it to. She was both tired and Hungary. We found out that she does not eat formula. When we got back, Michelle and I ran over to KFC. I always enjoy ordering in China. As soon as someone sees us, they bring out an order card. It was pretty painless. There was a woman passing out coupons. We tried to get some and she held up two fingers. I thought she wanted us to take two. She meant two Yuan. We passed up on that.

No comments: