Ad

Friday, June 12, 2015

A Flight to Remember

Our flight from Harbin was one of those experiences that I would be happy to forget.  Elana was not happy with flying.  Once on the plane, we had to wait.  One of Harbin's daily storms was passing over.  So, we had to sit on the tarmac.  Elana started freaking out.  We tried everything to calm her down.  When we looked around, you could tell the people were not happy with her.  I could even hear them talking.  I probably tell you what they were thinking.  I chose to leave it like watching a foreign film without subtitles.  


When we finally got clearance, I was hoping she would calm down.  That wss not going to happen.  She started having extreme fits and screaming. Right before taking off, this woman near us stands up.  She has the most hateful stare.  You can guess who she is staring out.  The stewardess had to make an announcement to sit down.  


When we get on the air, Elana still did not calm down.  The stewardess came up to Angie and asked if they could help.  We were shocked.  We were waiting for them to kick us off the flight.  She took Elana and went to the back.  Eventually one of the stewards cane forward to ask if we had some food.  Angie got some food. And went back with her.


When she came back, she did not have Elana.  The crew had found out our story and decided to watch her while got some rest.  


In the end, they did return her to us.  She freaked again.  As we started to land a stewardess held her and sat in theseat in front of me.  On final approach, she had give her back to me.  She was upset, but I finally got her to calm down.


If you are evrr in China and you have to fly, I recommend Shenzhen Air.  It was one one the best experiences we have ever had.  When I get home, I plan to write a letter to their compnay.


Sent from my Virgin Mobile phone.

No comments: