Ad

Monday, June 1, 2015

4 Days and Counting!

I know it's Monday, but I did not have access to the Internet yesterday.  My computer did download some things, but is having an issue with accessing the Internet.  We had a great day.  We went to visit Kayla.  She was doing fine.  She did inform us that we would have to leave early.  They had an inflatable waterslide and she wanted to take advantage of it.  We have always told her that we will leave if other things are going on.  If her behavior is good, we want her to get rewarded as much as possible.

When we got home I ran to the store for things for the trip.  Well, both trips.  Our trip to North Carolina and the one to China.  We will be starting that endeavor on Tuesday morning.  It will be a 10 or so hour drive north.  We may be hitting some rain.  Then, we get to rest before the big flight.

After dinner, we were still putting things up and getting suitcases ready.  I think we will still be doing that on our return.  We also plan to continue selling things.  I want to get rid of things to make the house more managable.

No comments: