Ad

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Japan Airport

This was the leg of the trip I was both looking forward to and dreading.  I knew the service would be exceptional, but I did not know how Elana would take a 14 to 15 hour flight.  This was going to be the big test.

Japan's Tokyo airport has two terminals. As we walked through it, some looked new.  We had to do a security check.  This happens every time we go through Japan.  We had arrived early, so most of the stores were just opening up.

We were in no hurry.  We had to wait a couple of hours.  Angie was hoping to get something to calm Elana down.  That did not materialize.  The stores had certain things, but certain pain relievers were not of them.

I walked to see if I could anything.  They had a lot of high end stores.  Nothing we'd be interested.  I did find some crafts, but they were high. One thing that caught my eye.  Takeshi Kitano was advertising for a Gatorade like company.  There drink was called Sweat or something Sweat.  I found that interesting, since he is not known for athletics.  He is an actor/director.  A lot of his movies have to do with Yakuza mobsters.  Maybe the ad goes like:  When I am protecting and doing the bidding of a crime boss, I work up a mighty thirst.  So I drink Sweat.  Actor takes drink and acts refreshed.

No comments: