Ad

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Kicked out of my Own Bed

Went to bed early last night. We do this because we are tired and we are trying to encourage Elana to go to sleep. She has been starting the night by having me hold her. When I think she is asleep, I try to put her in the crib. The minute she senses movement in that direction, she starts crying. I usually have to lay her down and put up with a little crying. In the middle of the night, she wet her diaper. She tends to cry when it is wet. That is great. It alerts us. After Angie changed the diaper, she continued crying. Angie tried to pick her up. She did not want that. She wanted daddy. I got up and picked her out of the crib. The minute she realized who it was she stopped crying. My back was hurting, so the hotel chair was not going to do. I got back onto my floor pallet. Elena was on top of my chest. This lasted for awhile. Then she slipped to my side. This was great, until she pushed me to the floor. At least it is close to exercise time.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments: