Ad

Friday, June 19, 2015

Celebrity Sighting

When travelling in a national airport, like Chicago.  You should watch your fellow passengers.  Not only can it be entertaining, like the crazy woman going rudely through everyone loudly saying excuse me, you might see a celebrity or sport's figure.

Michelle and I were looking for food.  The choices were limited and expensive.  My main goal was a Chicago dog.  I could not find a place.  Plus, it seems like this airport is a breeding ground for celebrity chef restaurants.  In these places, you pay for their name.

As we were heading back, I see an older man with spiky hair.  I instantly recognize him.  It was Brian Grazer.  Now, you are probably going, who!.  He is an award winning producer.  He has produced some of Ron Howard's films.  He was walking with family and an airport employee was leading them to their flight.  Looking back, the could have been in town for the hockey game.

No comments: