Ad

Sunday, June 21, 2015

A Visit to an Asian Market in the US

Yesterday, we visited an Asian market in NC.  We were looking for some of the things that we tried and liked in China.  I was looking for whole lychee's.  Angie was looking for some drinks and snacks.

The market was extremely busy.  The first thing I saw was a solar powered Geisha.  In Japan, they were charging $13.00.  At the market, it was $5.99.  You have to gauge your pricing if buying out side of your country.

Although I did not find lychee's, I did find Dragonfruit.  Elana loved this one.  They also had other Asian fruits and vegetables.  I will say they looked better in China.  I don't know if that is because they shipped it from China.

Angie was able to find a pear drink she liked.  We also found some butter, coconut crackers.  I am hoping they are similar to a snack found on Japan Air.

Michelle was looking for chips.  She liked steak flavor that came from a Chinese company.  She also was looking for onion ring chips.  She settled on some onion ring chips.  In the end, she did not like them.

No comments: