Ad

Monday, June 15, 2015

Reconnaissance of our Surroundings


Since everything seems to br closed, Michelle and I decided to take the subway to the Marriot we stayed at three years ago.  I wanted to make sure the bargaining areas wete still open.  We jumped on the train went over one stop, transferred and went over one stop.  Then we proceeded to walk through the lobby of the Marriot.  Michelle kept asking how I knrw whete it was.  I had to remind her.


Out of the hotel, we walked down the driveway.  What I saw gave me hope.  The fronts of thr stores were still there.  Walked to the main entrance.  They did look like they were closing. The stalls were fully loaded.  As I walked by people, they kept trying to get us to look at their things.  We did go into one stall.  This stall had some meaning.  It belonged to a person Angie bargainef with on the last adoption.  She was also very reasonable.  I guess we will find out soon.



Sent from my Virgin Mobile phone.

No comments: