Ad

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Any Regrets: A look back at our last trip

As I look back, I wish I had done better research for food.  I love Chinese food.  I really wanted to try different things.  Or, just experience good meals.  Since I did not do the research, we stuck to more fast food places.  Of course, they were not all American.  Fast food is fast food.  The next trip I go on, I want to look up many dishes and where to find them.  I will also try and print out there titles in Pinyin.  I guess I thought our guides would do more.  It seems when you are a pro, they don't do as much.  

I think we did pretty well on our site seeing.  We did miss the Unit 731 Museum.  Looking at a map, we were not even close to it.  I need to make sure things are closer to our hotel.  As for Guangzhou, I think we are running out of places to visit.  It is becoming like Beijing.  We'll just have to see.  I don't know when our next visit will be.  If it is a heritage tour, then they will have most of our travel and meals planned out.  We'd really need to save.  I look forward to it, but with a family our size, it will be expensive.  


No comments: