Ad

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Back To Work

I got to bed early last night.  I was trying to be rested up for my first day back.  Elana had other things on her mind.  At 2:30am, she woke up crying.  We changed her diaper and tried to lay her back down.  She would not go with that.  I eventually brought her on to our bed.  She stayed on my chest for a while, then shifted towards the center of the bed.  I thought she finally was going to sleep.  That is until I felt her head with my foot.  Angie took her out to the living room where she stayed up playing with a flashlight.  I did get some rest.  Hopefully, today will go by quickly.  At least, I did not have a ton of emails to go through.  I did that while I was out.  I hate having to go through a million emails, especially when most of them have already been taken care of.

No comments: