Ad

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Halftime at Work

First day back.  Been greeted by most of my coworkers.  Some have even asked about my adventures and how my daughter is doing.  For some, it was like how was your vacation.  At least, I did not come back to a ton of things to do.  We left at the right time.  Next time, I'd prefer to do it during a cooler time of the year.

Elana is also getting used to the house without me in it.  Angie said she was crying.  She could be tired from waking so early.  The girls are assisting Angie with her.  Mia went back to school today for the summer.  I don't think it will be a long time.  She missed some of the days when we were gone.

I am ready for the weekend.  Now that Elana is here, I have a better idea of how we need to clean and arrange things.  I don't think we will get much done this weekend.  Next weekend will be better.  We get an extra day off for fourth of July.

No comments: