Ad

Sunday, June 14, 2015

A Trip to the Pearl Market

Our group met for an outing to the Pearl Market. It is a seven story mall dedicated to gems minerals. I have never really been a fan of the market. It has no air and tons of vendors smoke in there. Heaven forbid if you have to use the bathroom. You can smell them before you can get inside. Every adoption group ends up there. Angie and the other families went into the market. I went over to a nearby building the is similar, but is comprised of clothes and at least one DVD/CD store. I was shocked when I got in. It was identical to the other market. Evidently it was not making as much as minerals can bring in. I walked through to th walking out door mall.

I headed in a direction that we do not usually travel in. As I walked, I heard a song I knew. I walked back two steps and found that it was coming from a lingerie shop. It was Loser by the K-pop group Big Bang. If you have not heard it, look it up.
I returned to Angie and the families defeated. We walked to another shop or two before leaving for Shamian Island.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

No comments: