Ad

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Waiting is the hardest part. . .What to do while waiting

When you are in this part of an adoption, waiting can be really hard.  Everyday Angie is stressing.  Not hearing anything makes you wonder.  I am not so worried.  We have been through three Chinese adoptions.  She reads stories of children that don't want to go and it creates even more stress.

At this point of an adoption, one must start preparing.  Get your rooms ready.  Make sure you have a bed/crib, accessories that might be needed, like baby bottles.  In our case, we are just looking at everything and wondering if we can sell it.  Ebay has been good.  I have over 50 posters listed.  So, if you see fahey6587, bid on it.  You will be helping us out.  I am starting out low on many of the posters.  Generally, about $5.00, unless the system prompts me to go higher.  Worse thing that could happen is I have to relist.

We are also preparing for a huge yard sale.  It will probably happen in February.  The only problem we are running into is where to store the items we are going to sell.

I also have to write my bood reports.  The agency gave us a list of questions to answer.  I have read 3 books, hopefully they are approved books.

Harbin looks like it is warming up.  The temps have been in the teens.  Wonder how could it will be?  That is another thing to prepare for.  If it's cold we have to make sure we are prepared.  Florida does not get that cold.  It does get around freezing, but does not stay that way for long.

No comments: