Ad

Thursday, January 8, 2015

What Sean Should Write about Posting

I am coming up with future posts.  I plan to give more Chinese tourist posts with pictures.  I will continue to add to my dream movie.  I already have some more actors that would fit additional adoption parents, as well as social workers.  Do you want to know more about foster care/domestic adoption?  I can give more reasons on why we do not do it anymore.  How about reasons on why I want to adopt so many kids?  Let me know.  I am writing this to be entertaining, but also informative.  If you go through some of these process, it helps to know what others went through.  When we started, we did not have many avenues to look for information.  We had books, but you can only read so many adoption books without rolling your eyes and saying "not this again".  If you want to see something, please let me know.  If not, I will continue with some parks we visited, etc.  Again, thanks for tuning in.  I will also cut some of the advertising.  It is mainly for Amazon, but most people do not care for much of that.  They are not paying much to me.  I will advertise for the other blogs.  Who knows, I might create one for movies!  It may not happen.  I see movies with film bloggers and I get tired of listening to them, so I can guess people may not care what I have to say about them.

No comments: