Ad

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Next Step Coming Fast. Tracking your package

Angie informed me that our package is on the way.  It should be here tomorrow.  So, we need to scrounge up our agency fee.  It will be one of the bigger payments to send with our package.  Sold some posters, but not as many as I hoped for.  Sometimes, it feels like a losing proposition.  I guess people don't care much for movie posters.  I don't think baseball cards, beanie babies or comics sell any better.  Word to the wise, collecting is for suckers.  I fell for it.  The only people that make money are the producers and early sellers.  At least the posters did not cost me anything.  I wish I had stayed away from beanie babies.  I, at least, thought baseball cards might have some values.  "Collectors" on a Facebook site said that cards during the 80's and 90's were over produced.  Well, I had the luck of growing up during that period.  Some of my better cards are for drug users or performance drug abusers.  Luckily, I do have some older cards.  The only problem is where to sell them.  Ebay is like a garage sale.  People want something for nothing.  Dealers are only looking to buy for the lowest amount and then sell at the highest.  Any suggestions?  I'm open to them.

No comments: