Ad

Friday, January 16, 2015

Bullying: And so it begins!

My daughters recently joined Instagram.  They have had Facebook accounts for a couple of months.  I did not have too much of a problem.  As with Facebook, Angie has an account to monitor what they post.  They have been adding people left and right.  I guess it makes them feel special to have a lot of friends.  I know they like it when people respond to what they post. (sounds familiar)

The elder of the two post a picture of herself with a skateboard.  Well, this so called friend, posted something like she is not pretty, etc.  We have told her to ignore it and drop the friend.  If any other posts, we told her to let us know.  This is ridiculous!  As I think back, in my days, bullies did not have access to social media.  If it keeps up, we will go to the school.  We might even do this.  Who knows how many people this person has harassed.  Why can't kids just leave people they don't like alone?

No comments: