Ad

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Procrastination by a KO (Knockout)!

Yesterday, I was determined to get things started.  I pulled out boxes and went through them.  Some papers went to recycling, but others needed shredding.  Then I went through a box of books.  I managed to convince myself that I needed to get rid of some of them.  Slowly, I started slowing down.  I hung a group of pictures, moved some candles.  At this point, I hit the wall.  The computer called my name.  I kept checking Ebay, hoping for more of the posters to sell.  I even asked Angie if we had gotten any emails asking about posters or bracelets.  By the way, all posters still available and we have plenty of bracelets.  No replies.  We only had one bid.  The problem with Ebay is people wait until the last day to bid.  Sometimes, the last second.  I had a one poster sell for .99 due to that kind of bidding.  Word of advice, try to start your starting bid close to what you are willing to accept.  By this time, it was time to clean up for the day.

I did get some news yesterday.  I will be able to add our Reece's Rainbow donation page.  If you want to assist or think what we are doing, please give.  This money is going to our upcoming fees and travel.  I only wish there was a way to do all the paperwork and then fees in a no interest loan payoff.  Better yet, I wish that we were well off and money was not an issue.  Then, stress would not be making my hair go grey.  I looked at a picture in the beginning of the adoptions and it was black.  Now, it's 50% grey.  I'm not even that old.  

No comments: