Ad

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A Dollar a day keeps the . . .

You know the saying an apple a day keeps the doctor away.  I'd like to challenge you, those who read this to donate a dollar to Reece's rainbow.  This dollar would go to a great cause and help a child in need.  We are going to do what we can, but it will take money.  Flying over and doing the adoption costs.  Even as cheap as we can be, we still need to eat while over there.  Not only that, but they expect us to pay tips when services are rendered.  The first adoption, we tried to scrimp on food, but Angie got sick.  Believe me, we're still not going to pay $20 for a hamburger and I think pizza will be of the list also.  If you can not give, I understand.  I just thought it would be fun to see the totals increase.

No comments: