Ad

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Greetings from Apopka, FL!

Still waiting on the news that our dossier is headed to China.  Now comes another wait time.  So, I thought I'd say hello to all my North American readers.  I'd also like to say hello to the readers from other countries.  I never thought many people would be interested in my blog, but to have people from around the world read this.  I am amazed.  I have had people from South America, Europe, Asia.  I guess the poles will not be tuning in.  I don't think penguins have Wi-Fi.  The only other continent is Africa.  Maybe one day.  Feel free to share.  I have a button on the site or you can just spread the work.  I hope you find these postings interesting and stirs you into adoption or travelling.  If you can't do that, think about how you might help the facilities that house orphans.  They always need the help.  The more kids we help in this world, the better it will be.

Next up on our agenda, is to get ready.  We have to update passports, clean out the house, and get the bags prepared.  Hopefully, we will not bring as much as we always do.  But I doubt that will happen.  We bring this many things on a two day trip on the coast.  We live an hour away from it.  If we bring things, hopefully it will be going to the orphanage.

Also, the picture that I changed to is not a stock photo.  This picture was taken on our last adoption.  I thought it turned out pretty good.  Just remember, when away from home, take pictures of everything.  Review them when you get home.  You dont have to develop all of them.  Just delete it.  At least you can choose.  When you get home, it will be too late to get those shots.

No comments: