Ad

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Procrastination: The problems of a middle aged Man

I have been off for a couple of days.  I want to start getting rid of things.  When I gather things, something always seems to deter me.  Yesterday, I found a box of comics that I collected in the 90's.  I started looking them up on Ebay to see if there was any value.  By the time I was done with that, the day was ending.  Today, I will try again.  Procrastination is my worst enemy.  That and I refuse to get rid of things.  When you start this process, you try to think of everything you can sell to make money to pay for the fees.  To me, the child is more important than the things I have.  Now, we prepare for yard sale #2.  Things of value will be sold on Ebay and other sites.  Yard sales do not attract people wanting to spend money.  Wish me luck!  It's time to clear the house.

No comments: