Ad

Friday, January 30, 2015

Weekend of Getting Ready

This weekend, I plan on beating this procrastination.  I am going to pull up my shirt sleeves and dive in.  I am going to take pictures for Ebay, gather things for the yard sale and just try to reduce all clutterage.  Ebay has been hit and miss.  I have looks on current posters, but only a couple of bids.  Next up, I will try baseball cards and comics.  The only problem I have with baseball cards is that the ones that sell high have been sent to a company to grade them.  I'm not wasting money to have some company tell people what they should be able to see in the pictures.  I have to try other things.  Posters can be a hard sell.

Even though we are in a waiting period, we have to get cracking.  When they do come back with our answer, time seems to speed up.  Then we will look back and wonder why we did not work harder and faster.

No comments: