Ad

Friday, February 13, 2015

Norway Photography/Blog Contest

Yesterday, I was checking my email.  Something caught my attention from Visit Norway.  The email asked if like travelling, taking pictures and writing about it.  From this blog, what would you think my answer is?  It hit me instantly.  But the downside.  It's a popularity contest.  You have to do a minute video, post it on their site and encourage your friends to vote for you.  I have not decided if I will do it.  If I do, I will try to post the URL  here.  I'd love to do this.  It's two weeks in Norway.  You have to take pictures and write about your experience.  I hope you will have my back if I decide to got through with this.  Stay Tuned!

This is such a great opportunity.  Unfortunately, it is also during my renewal season at work.  We are really not allowed to take off.  If the adoption happens, I can't help that.  It's like being pregnant.  When the baby is ready, you have to welcome them.

No comments: