Ad

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

What do you mean my daughters don't look like Me?

It's funny when I go to stores with my daughters.  The other day we went to Sam's.  They give out samples to encourage buying pre-made food items.  We went up to the person.  My daughters were in the lead.  They asked the woman for a sample.  I was right behind them.  She says that she can not give them a sample without their parent and turns to me to give me a sample.  I say, I am their father.  I think it's funny.  If they knew them, they'd see the resemblance by how they act.

It's sort of like when I go car shopping.  I look, but I let Angie deal with the haggling.  The salesmen always turn to me when it is time to talk business.  I just throw up my hands to say talk to here, she controls the money.  I don't like dealing with it and it's fun to see them squirm.

That would make a great set up for a scene from the non-produced movie.  The girls could be accompanying us on one of the adoptions.  When we get off the plane to go through customs, they could stop them and demand to see their parents.  When we say we are their parents, they say no you aren't.  We'd show them pictures and other items.  In real life, they'd probably need even more proof, like our adoption papers.

No comments: