Ad

Friday, February 27, 2015

10,000 Views and Counting

I hit a milestone today.  I have had over 10,000 views.  I'd like to thank everyone.  I hope to continue providing information and entertainment as my journey continues.  Please feel free to continue reading, make comments, share with your family and friends and if possible donate to Elana's Reece's Rainbow page or use our Amazon link to buy something.  Even though it seems like I am running out of things to talk about, I always seem to come up with something.  I have not even started in on movie reviews.  I could, but I attend movie sneaks with "movie bloggers".  I don't want to sound like them.  If you'd like me to say things about upcoming movies let me know.  If not, I won't go there.

Also,  I have started another adoption book.  Our agency wants three books read.  I found one on their list.  I will introduce this weekend.  So far, the intro has my intrigued.

No comments: