Ad

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Ebay Poster Sales

I have been doing okay with these sales.  If interested look up fahey6587.  I have added a bunch today.  Some are from popular movies.  Not only that, but I have already sold some like it.  If you'd like to help.  I have added posters like Aladdin, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Lethal Weapon 4, Payback, Toy Story, Star Trek: First Contact, Rudy, Anastasia, The Waterboy, Psycho, Grease, Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, Wayne's World, Shawshank Redemption, etc.  Go check it out.  02/09/2015  Auction only lasts a couple of days.

You can use this link to check out our posters.  Just copy and paste under URL,

http://www.ebay.com/sch/fahey6587/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Tomorrow, February 15, I will be listing more posters.  The current batch is running out today and tomorrow.  If your interested check it out.

New posters are up.  I added:  Darkman, Excorcist III, Private Parts, Wolf, Speed, Independence Day, Stargate, 8 1/2 Women, Sleepless in Seattle, Jurassic Park, I'll Do Anything, etc.  Keep checking, you might find something you like.  Not everything is selling, but all helps fund some of the adoption fees/travel.  Thanks.

No comments: