Ad

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Ebay: When do I get charged to list something?

I told you I'd keep you up to date on our Ebay selling adventure.  Today/yesterday, I started seeing insertion fees of .30.  Why am I being charged?  I thought it was up to 100 items sold.  I found out that they only allow 50 to 100 free listings.  That is whether it sells or not.  I have hit my limit.  I have to wait until March or pay .30 per listing.  That could add up quickly.  Now I have to wait.  We do get evaluated in about 2 days.  I don't think much will happen.  Not many of our sales have left feedback.  We are going to try and encourage our customers to leave feedback.  The more you get the better it is.

To be a top seller, I have to sell 100 things in a month and have great feedback, etc.  So the evaluation did not change anything.  Now its time to take lots of pictures and prepare for the next listing of posters.

No comments: